RFID Wristband Activation
- Each festival attendee will be provided with an RFID wristband to facilitate cashless transactions and entry into the festival.
- The RFID wristband must be activated before use and will be activated upon redemption with your ticket.
- The RFID wristband is the sole method for making purchases within the festival grounds. (With exception to table package purchases)
- Cash and card will only be accepted at top-up stations, they will not be accepted at vendor locations; all transactions must be conducted through the RFID wristband.
Offline RFID System
- Our entire RFID system will be able to function offline
- Refunds can only be requested on festival grounds and will be refunded to your chosen account after the festival (timeline will be given after the festival).
- Refunds will be processed, but a transaction fee and administration fee will be deducted from the refund amount.
Lost or Stolen Wristbands:
- In the event of a lost or stolen RFID wristband, attendees must report it immediately to the festival organisers.
- Any unauthorised use of a lost or stolen wristband is the responsibility of the attendee.
Security and Fraud Prevention
- The RFID wristband is non-transferable and must be worn by the registered attendee at all times.
- Any attempt to tamper with or counterfeit the RFID wristband will result in immediate removal from the festival grounds and potential legal action.
Responsibility for Unauthorised Transactions
- Attendees are responsible for all transactions made with their RFID wristbands, including unauthorised transactions if the wristband is lost or stolen.
- Attendees can check their RFID wristband balance at designated locations within the festival grounds.