What is SUPALAPA Festival?
SUPALAPA Festival is a two-day multi-stage and multi-genre music festival being held at Resorts World Awana, Genting Highlands, Malaysia.
When is SUPALAPA Festival?
The opening hours of the Festival are as follows (subject to change):
- 2nd March 2024, 13:00 - 00:00
- 3rd March 2024, 13:00 - 00:00
Where is SUPALAPA Festival?
- Official Venue: RESORTS WORLD AWANA
- Address: Resorts World Awana, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang, Malaysia
How do I collect my Wristband?
Wristband Collection information will be disseminated via our official website and all social media platforms. Please subscribe for Supa Updates and follow all our social media channels for updates.
- All Tickets bought on our authorized platforms will be issued by our smart ticketing provider Crowdserve. The confirmation email that is sent upon purchase is not the Ticket and will not be accepted for your wristband redemption.
- You will receive your E-Ticket for SUPALAPA Festival from the 5th of January 2024.
- If you have bought your pass before 5th of January 2024 and have not received your E-Ticket by the 15th of January 2024. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I activate and top-up my Wristband?
- Each festival attendee will be provided with an RFID wristband to facilitate cashless transactions and entry into the festival.
- The RFID wristband must be activated before use and will be activated upon redemption with your ticket.
All top-up stations will be conveniently located at the wristband collections and around the festival grounds.
Payment Methods for Top-ups
- Credit and debit cards will be encouraged for all top-ups and will have more stations dedicated to them.
- Cash will also be accepted but is discouraged (less stations will be available for cash top-ups)
- Other payment modes are pending and may be announced closer to the festival date.
Attendees can check their RFID wristband balance at designated locations within the festival grounds.
Lost or Stolen Wristbands
- In the event of a lost or stolen RFID wristband, attendees must report it immediately to the festival organisers at help booths and information counters within the Festival grounds
- Any unauthorised use of a lost or stolen wristband is the responsibility of the attendee.
Can I share a Festival Wristband?
- The RFID wristband is non-transferable and must be worn by the registered attendee at all times.
- Any attempt to tamper with or counterfeit the RFID wristband will result in immediate removal from the festival grounds and potential legal action.
The minimum age to enter SUPALAPA Festival is 18. People born in 2007 will be granted entrance only if they turn 18 before or during the festival.
This is a strict policy and anyone born in 2008 or later, even if accompanied by an adult, will not be allowed to enter.
What is an Accommodation Package?
- Accommodation Packages include 2 to 4 passes, a superior deluxe room which is 33m*2 in size with 2 queen beds, a balcony and daily breakfast.
- These Packages allow you to stay within the Festival grounds at the accommodations tower also known as the SUPALAPA Tower.
Check in and Check out timings
- Check-in will be from 3pm onwards on the 1st of March (You can only check in on the 1st of March)
- Check-out will be at 12 noon on the 4th of March.
What is EDM Stage View and Live Stage View?
EDM Stage view and Live Stage view packages give you spectacular views from your balcony of the stage of your choice based on the package bought.
Can I park in the resort?
No. There will be no parking available, for all Accommodation Packages. Festival goers will have to be dropped off at Resorts World Awana or park at Genting Highlands Premium Outlet (GHPO). Shuttles are available from GHPO to the Resort.
When do I check in?
- All Festival goers will only be allowed to check in on 1st March 2024, check out will be on the 4th March 2024, late check out fees will apply.
- Please adhere to all check in times and rules stated by Resorts World Awana.
How do I check in and redeem my festival wristband?
- There will be 5 different counters when checking into Resorts World Awana, please go to the queue for your package category
- Wristbands for festival goers with Accommodation Packages will be collected upon check in at the counters at the resort.
What can I bring with me when I have a Accommodation Package?
Festival goers staying within festival grounds will be subject to a full bag check and pat down when checking in.
When exiting the accommodation tower and entering back into the main festival ground there will be a security check as well.
The following will be allowed for those with Accommodation Packages:
- Own food and drinks allowed to be brought into rooms.
- The maximum amount of drinks allowed to be brought into the rooms is 1 bottle of liquor per room, 6 cans of beer (max 500ml per can), 6 cans or plastic bottles of soft drinks or energy drinks (max 500ml per can/plastic bottle) per person, an unlimited number of bottles of water (Filtered water dispensers are available on all floors of the accommodation tower). Only closed containers are allowed.
- Sunscreen, cosmetics, deodorant in packs of up to 100 ml.
- Refreshers / atomisers, small backpacks or other bags.
- The directives and instructions of the (security) staff should always be followed immediately. In case of suspicion or actual possession of illegal or dangerous products, security personnel have the right to stop and search the person or people concerned.
Is there parking near the festival?
There will be no parking within festival grounds, all festival goers can park at either Genting Highlands Premium Outlet or at the parking available at Genting Highlands.
Getting to the Festival:
- All Festival goers are to take the shuttle service from AWANA SKYWAY BUILDING (LEVEL G, Bus Platforms) which will bring them directly to the main drop-off point of the festival.
Parking is only available at:
- Genting Highlands Premium Outlet
- Genting Highlands (Take the Awana Skyway down to Awana Skyway Building)