- Yes to hydration packs that are not backpacks (empty upon entry)
- Yes to bags made of clear plastic, clear vinyl, or clear PVC (not exceeding 13″x17″)
- Yes to one-gallon clear, plastic zip-top bag
- Yes to fanny packs
- Yes to small clutch bags, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap is allowed
- Yes to cell phones
- Yes to sunglasses and hats
- Yes to illuminated or glowing jewellery or costumes
- Yes to 2 sealed packs of cigarettes upon entry per person
- Yes to non-professional cameras
- Yes to action cameras, such as GoPro’s
- Regarding action cameras, yes to strap headwear or non-extendable handles
- Yes to earplugs
- Yes to powdered make-up
- Yes to feminine products (sealed upon entry)
- Yes to prescription medication (you must have the prescription/label in your name with you)
However, the following items are allowed into rooms for those staying with accommodation packages when they check-in on the 1st March 2024 (Festival
goers staying within festival grounds will be subject to a full bag check and pat down when exiting the accommodations tower and entering back into the main festival):
- Own food and drinks allowed to be brought into rooms.
- The maximum amount of drinks allowed to be brought into the rooms is 1 bottle of liquor per room, 6 cans of beer (max 500ml per can), 6 cans or plastic bottles of soft drinks or energy drinks (max 500ml per can/plastic
bottle) per person, an unlimited number of bottles of water (Filtered water dispensers are available on all floors of the accommodation tower).
- Only closed containers are allowed.
- Sunscreen, cosmetics, deodorant in packs of up to 100 ml.
- Refreshers / atomisers, small backpacks or other bags.
The directives and instructions of the (security) staff should always be followed immediately. In case of suspicion or actual possession of illegal or dangerous products, security personnel have the right to stop and search the person or people concerned.